Tommorow I’m going to my guitar classes. But I still need to learn like A LOT OF MUSICAL SHEETS -_-. Here is my plan for at least this summer:
- F. Molino: Fantasy N.1 (all in all 6 fucking pages)
- J.S. Bach: BWV 992/III - Adagissimo (2 pages)
- M. Vysotsky: Variations on a russian folk song (3 pages)
- A. Vinitsky: Blues in Em (3 pages)
- (maybeh) A. Vinitsky: Etude in a blues form (2 pages)
I cannot imagine how I will learn these UGH. Like they are different and every single is complicated for me in a particular way D:
Then comes the trios and the duets we’ll have next year (like 3 trios, maybeh 1-2 duets, and the guitarists orchestra). Thanks God at least at the orchestra I will play bass. I like bass SO MUCH actually.